Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Findings from the card

So I did some searching.  A quick Google search of the words on the back of the card revealed that it was from a song called “Blow” by an artist called Ke$ha.  I don’t get what that has to do with anything, really.  It doesn’t sound like a particularly good song, and there’s not much to take from the lyrics other than what seems like abstract threats of violence.

I also watched the music video.  It seems like every music video is designed to be as weird as possible.  There was a party with that one guy from Dawson’s Creek, a bunch of unicorns in suits, and who I assume is Ke$ha.  I don’t see why people like her so much.  She can’t sing, and she’s not particularly attractive.  Maybe things have just changed since I was young, though.  But anyway, I’m rambling.  She’s at a party or something with all these suited unicorns and Dawson’s Creek Guy, and then the start…shooting at each other for some reason?  And evidently unicorns bleed rainbows.  But then Ke$ha kills DCG and mounts his head on the wall.  Like I said, it’s weird and makes no sense.

I’ve stayed locked up in the house since I discovered the couple yesterday.  I’m absolutely terrified.  I can’t go out.  It doesn’t feel safe out there.  But anyway, I checked out the house a bit more.  After all, it’s not like the couple really cares anymore.  There’s a cellar and an attic that I can hide in if need be.  They’d maybe buy me a bit of time.

I don’t even know what to do anymore.  This…this isn’t right.  It’s completely unnatural.  Nothing about this makes sense.

I’m so scared.  I’m scared for my life over a myth.  I don’t know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment